Greetings from TEENA BIOLABS !!
We provide Method Development/Method Validation/Stability studies services to our clients.
We also undertake all type of complete analysis or Individual test analysis of Pharma Raw material (API) /Finished products /Excipent Analysis/Packaging material as per Pharmacopoeia (IP/USP/BP/EP) or Customer Testing Procedures.
We are equipped with extensive range of analytical tools to support the work undertaken by our professionals.Laboratory Information Management Software (LIMS) deployed to automize the Lab activities in turn increases the efficiency and quality and overall customer satisfaction.
Our lab is networked with FDA compliant Lab Solutions client/server network environment.
Certifications &Registrations :
PIC/S UKRAINE Audited
Services we offer:
* Analytical Method Development/Validations by HPLC/GC/ICP-OES/PSD/STERILITY/MLT & BET
* Complete Analysis for Raw materials/Finished products as per IP/BP/USP/IH
* Excepients analysis for Sodium Alginate,Polysorbate,Macrogols,Povidone,HPMC,MCCP,Steric Palmic acid & Alcohol contents etc.
* Identification C in Iron Sucrose Inj.
* Stability /Photo Stability Studies
* Forced Degradation Studies
* Ethylene Oxide & Ethylene Chloro Hydrins Testing
* Heparins Sodium Analysis
* Microbial Analysis
* Environmental Monitoring
* Preservative Efficacy Testing
* Disinfectant Efficacy Testing
* Preservative Efficacy Testing
* Biological Assays
* Biological Reactivity Testing
* Biocompatibility Studies
* Gas Analysis
* Pre-Clinical Toxicology Studies (Mice,Guinia Pig, Rat & Rabbits)
* Pyrogen, Abnormal Toxicity studies
* Water Analysis for Raw/DM/Portable/WFI
* Seasonal Water Validations
* TOC Analysis* Packaging Material Analysis
A) QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS :
B) QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS:
1. HPLC Shimadzu (Isocratic & Gradient)
2. GC-HSS (Agilent)/GC-TCD(Shimadzu)
3. FTIR (Bruker)
5. Dissolution Test Apparatus -Electro labs
7. UV-Vis Spectrophotometer & other lab equipments.
8. Particle Size Analyzer (PSD) by Malvern,UK.
9. ICP-OES spectro meter for Elemental Analysis by Perkin Emler
10. Liquid Borne Particle Counter (LBPC)
|Particle size Analysis|
14. ICP -MS (Agilent)
15. GC -MS (Shimadzu)
16. XRD (Pan Analytica)
17. DSC (Shimadzu)
18. TGA (Shimadzu)
There are different areas where microbiology plays a crucial role. The importance of Microbiology in pharmaceutical industries is , For any Pharmaceutical, the environment in which the processing takes place are in controlled environment. The numbers of micro-organisms present are restricted. This is possible by installing Air Handling Units with Hepa Filters. These filters, filter the air entering into the room , the number of viable & non-viable particles are reduced. Since HEPA filters produce unidirectional air the chance of cross contamination is minimized
The common tests undertaken in the Microbiological Laboratory:
1. Microbial Limit Test
3. Assay of Vitamins
4. Sterility Test by Membrane method
5. Sterility Test by Direct Inoculation
6. Bacterial Endotoxins (BET) Qualitative/Quantitative
7. Assay of Lactic Acid Bacillus, etc.
8. Water Contamination
9. Food Contamination
10. Drug Contamination
Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) Assay
Luteinizing Hormone (LH) Assay
Residual Luteinizing Activity Test
Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) Assay
Menotropin (HMG) Assay
Urofollitropin (FSH) Assay
Corticotropin (ACTH) Assay
Oxytocin Identification Test
Absorption from Injection Site
Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA)
Anti-Factor Xa Activity Test
Anti-Factor IIa Assay
Local Tolerence studies
Primary Skin IrritationDermal Sensitization
Eye Irritation / Corrosion
The following studies are undertaken at our facility.
- Acute Toxicology
- Repeated Dose / Sub-Acute Toxicology studies
- Sub Chronic Studies
- Chronic Studies
- Reproductive & Developmental Toxicity
- Local Toxicity studies
- Allerginicity / Hypersensitivity studies
Thanks & Regards,Meenakshi Namala
Phone: + 91-9701888454
Laboratory: Teena Biolabs Pvt. Ltd.
Plot No. 41, S.V.Co-operative Industrial Estate,
Bachupally (V) , Quthbullapur(M), R.R.Dist.
Hyderabad, Telangana, India. -500 090
Corp Office: #906, 9th Floor,
Manjeera Trinity Corporate
JNTU-HITEC City Road,
KPHB IIIrd Phase,
Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.- 500 072.
Phone: + 91-40-66668027, 66665808
Email Us: email@example.com